Frequently Asked Questions
1. I am a particular individual and shy away from letting strangers in my home, how can you assure me that your maids are honest and safe?
We diligently screen each of our maids during the application process and all of them must undergo a rigorous and thorough background and reference check.Moreover,for your protection,we are fully bonded and insured in the event of any breakage or loss that may occur while our maids clean your home.
2. Do I need to provide my own cleaning supplies?
Our maids will always have their own cleaning supplies to clean you home.They can also use your own supplies if you’d prefer.The choice is completely up to you.
3. Do I have to be present for the maids to clean my home?
It's up to you. The majority of our clients prefer to leave their home once our maids arrive, while others leave their keys in a safe place and there are others who prefer to be home.
4. What if I’d like something cleaned that may not be part of your basic cleaning ?
Just let us know what it is and we will gladly add it to your customized list.
5. What is your estimated quote?
It varies by client.All fees are based on the size, frequency and condition of the home. When calling our office,our representatives will give you a FREE estimate specific to your query.
6. Is there anything that I need to do when eMaidsLA comes to my home?
Our maids are best able to fulfill your cleaning needs in an organized home.We want to make sure your house is left sparkling and the best way to ensure your complete satisfaction is if our maids are able to move freely and efficiently throughout your home.
7. What is your cancellation policy?
We reserve our time for you.Therefore,we require two days notice if you want to cancel or change your appointment.A cancellation or change with less than two days notice it will result in a $60.00 dlls cancellation fee.
8. Will I always have the same maid?
We make an effort to have the same maids in your home.Unfortunately, due conditions outside of our control it may not always be possible.
9. What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept all major credit cards, cash, and checks.
10. Should I tip?
We leave this up to your own discretion, but if your maid has done an exceptional job, feel free to compensate her hard work.